Blockonix Limited; Blockonix.com; Blockonix is committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company only use any information collected from individual customers as necessary. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party unless required by extraordinary and rare circumstances such as being compelled by law enforcement. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed Services.
We may use your contact information to inform you of any changes to the Services or to send you additional information about us.
We may only share your personal information as follows:
- With your consent;
- To comply with applicable laws;
- To respond to legal requests and legal process;
- To protect the rights, life, and property of Blockonix Limited, our agents, registered users, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies, and Terms of Service;
- In an emergency, i.e. protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our registered users, or any person;
- To certain employees when the sharing of such information is indispensable to the conduct of their employment; and
- With companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by.
When using our Services we will collect personal information that you provide to us. For example, that may include registration, online surveys, and other online forums that ask users to provide their names, email addresses, other contact information, optional demographic information, financial account information, and feedback.
When you use our Services, we collect information about your transactions and/or your other activities on our Website and Services and we may continuously collect information about your computer, mobile device, or another access device for fraud prevention purposes, and to identify any malicious software or other activity that may harm Blockonix Limited or its users.
Blockonix will take reasonable measures in an effort to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse or alteration, and we will have no liability to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse or alteration.