Once you have submitted your token to Blockonix, we will carry out a careful review of your platform, technology, and team. When evaluating a token, we look for the following:
1. ERC20 Standard: Being a decentralized exchange based on Ethereum Blockchain, Blockonix supports only ERC20 Standard tokens.
2. Utility Token: Blockonix does not support any Securities Token (considered as a security in any jurisdiction throughout the world). We support only Utility Tokens.
3. An active community: It is important to show traction in the market. An engaged, active community of followers can be a good indication of a product’s strength.
4. Robust, updated code: The quality of the development work and smart contracts underlying a token are paramount. We check GitHub and other sources to verify this.
5. In-place funding: It is important for businesses offering token platforms to have a source of revenue or other capital to guarantee their ability to carry on day-to-day operations and execute growth strategies. Funding can come from existing revenues, venture backing/fundraising, or a combination of the two.
6. A strong team with a demonstrated track record: This is arguably the most important consideration. The team is ultimately the driver of success for any business, and we place a great deal of importance on its background and capabilities.
Please note: Blockonix reserves the right to reject any token submission. If your token is not listed and you have not heard from our team within a week of submission, you likely did not meet our listing criteria.
Thank you for your interest in Blockonix!